This policy concerns cookies on the website http://www.4-way.pl
You are using the website according to the settings of your browser or the device for webpages viewing – i.e. contents accessible on the Internet. If your settings allow for saving cookies, the files will be saved.
What are cookies?
Cookie files (“cookies”) are computer data, in other words text files which are stored on the user’s final device, thus, on the computer, mobile phone, or also another device with a website browser or other similar software.
There are two categories of cookies:
• The Session Cookies – cookies stored only while the viewer is started. Once the browser is closed, the “cookies” are erased. Cookies session are used in simple technical cases such as logging-in or better navigation.
• Regular Cookies – these cookies are stored on the hard disk of the user (the browser saves them).
Specified actions concerning cookies from our website:
- improved navigation on the website, due to the stored cookies we can check the preferences of the user and the script can show him offers which would be interesting for him. Thanks to these actions our website is much more productive.
- thanks to cookies we can check whether you are a new or a returning user. Afterwards we can adapt the side so that it wouldn’t show you repeatedly the same information. For the returning users we would prepare special information destined exclusively for them.
- Cookies allow us to apply statistics and analyses thanks to which we learn about the preferences and origin of the users. Therefore, our portal develops swimmingly and effectively because we know what is most popular in our service.
- if there is a log-on possibility on the website (access only for subscribers, users who are logged-on), cookies are also used.
- cookies can be used for a safety reasons, stored for the detection of abuses in the service.
Cookies from linked websites:
- Facebook tools – on our website you can find the frame of fans tool, the facebook button I like it and other tools provided by Facebook – they can use cookie files – the description can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies.
- The side can also have other settled ‘buttons and publicity materials as well as applications which enable users to like, link and pass other information via social network and services connected it. We don’t control these services, each of them has their own cookie settings and policy. Adjusting your browser appropriately, you can decide whether you want to give this possibility to these companies or not.
How to turn off the cookies?
Viewing this website, you use a device or a browser (installed on your computer) which allow for saving cookies. This option is often turned-on by default. Information about cookie settings and other similar technologies can be found in the help materials provided by the browser or the devices you are currently using as well as on the subpage – Jak działa coookies? – cookies.edu.pl – How do cookies work? – cookies.edu.pl. In this way we can offer you a brand new quality of services. Unfortunately we are not able to promise you that the website will function swimmingly if you turn the cookies off.