4Way Logistics Sp. z o.o. is mission 4 fast and professional providing with entrusted charges the destination. Additionally bearing in mind our long-term experience in the TSL field, we would like to help new adepts enter the industry, enabling them a participation in our Trainee Program! If in the future you are planning your career in the TSL service sector, you are the one we’re looking for!
of the shipping department
Place of employment: Mazovian / Warsaw
Why should choose us for your training period?
- We offer free 3 – monthly traineeship – nice atmosphere
- We allow you to gain unique knowledge about the TSL industry
- You will be supported by an experience Carer
- You will gain experience which is an essential step on your career path – as a supplement of what you’ve learnt during your studies
- If you do your best during the training period – you have a chance to stay with us as an employee
What will you be responsible for?
- Supporting employees of the shipping department in current administrative matters
- Updating and building the base of carriers
- Current service of international transport orders
- Phone contact with business partners
What do we expect from you?
You are a student of a faculty associated with transport, shipping and logistics? You can use the MS Office package? You possess at least an intermediate knowledge of English?
- Are you able to work under pressure of time, are stress resistant and creative
- do you take care of a good workflow, are you an engaged employee, do you know how to work in a group
- do you fulfil the entrusted task carefully
Then it’s you whom we’re looking for!
If the above presented position seems attractive to you, please send your application along with the date of undergoing the training period to: email@example.com
Please, add this clause at the end of your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997; Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).