Information on processing of personal data
In accordance with the provisions concerning the protection of personal data, in particular with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, which entered into force on 25th of May 2018,
we hereby inform that:
The administrator of your personal data is 4 Way Logistics Sp. z oo with its registered office at ul. Składowa 12, 15-399 Białystok, KRS (National Court Register): PL 0000480830, postal address: ul. Barkocińska 6/ 8, 03-543 Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as COMPANY.
Our contact details: email@example.com, phone: 22 3905300
The data administrator is responsible for the security of the personal data transferred and processed in accordance with the legal provisions.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract, including ensuring the correct quality of tasks performed by the Company (legal basis: article 6, paragraph 1, point (b) GDPR) – “performance of the contract”,
- marketing, if you consent to the use of data for this purpose (legal basis – Article 6 (1) letter (a) GDPR) – “consent”.
HOW LONG WE WILL USE YOUR DATA?
We will use the data for the period necessary to achieve the objectives described above. Depending on the legal basis, it shall be:
- duration of the contract,
- execution time of the legal obligations and the time at which the provisions of the law require us to store data, for example tax laws,
- the limitation period that apply to bring a claim requiring having the data,
- the time of performance of a task carried out in the public interest,
- until withdrawal of consent.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You are able to submit a request for:
- access to your personal data (information concerning your personal data being processed and a copy of data),
- rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- data portability in the cases referred to in GDPR,
- the erasure of the data or restriction of the processing of personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the legal provisions.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to conclude a contract and carry out the ordered forwarding services.
Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time.
WHO DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO?
In compliance with all data security guarantees, your data may be transferred – in addition to persons authorized by the Company – to other entities, including entities processing them on our behalf, e.g. technical service providers and entities providing consulting, accounting, legal, courier, postal and IT services.
Your data may also be transferred to a county outside the European Economic Area, provided that the conditions laid down in the chapter V of GDPR are fulfilled.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the postal address of the company.
Plenipotentiary for the protection of personal data
of the company 4 Way Logistics Sp. z o.o.
This policy concerns cookies on the website http://www.4-way.pl
You are using the website according to the settings of your browser or the device for webpages viewing – i.e. contents accessible on the Internet. If your settings allow for saving cookies, the files will be saved.
What are cookies?
Cookie files (“cookies”) are computer data, in other words text files which are stored on the user’s final device, thus, on the computer, mobile phone, or also another device with a website browser or other similar software.
There are two categories of cookies:
• The Session Cookies – cookies stored only while the viewer is started. Once the browser is closed, the “cookies” are erased. Cookies session are used in simple technical cases such as logging-in or better navigation.
• Regular Cookies – these cookies are stored on the hard disk of the user (the browser saves them).
Specified actions concerning cookies from our website:
- improved navigation on the website, due to the stored cookies we can check the preferences of the user and the script can show him offers which would be interesting for him. Thanks to these actions our website is much more productive.
- thanks to cookies we can check whether you are a new or a returning user. Afterwards we can adapt the side so that it wouldn’t show you repeatedly the same information. For the returning users we would prepare special information destined exclusively for them.
- Cookies allow us to apply statistics and analyses thanks to which we learn about the preferences and origin of the users. Therefore, our portal develops swimmingly and effectively because we know what is most popular in our service.
- if there is a log-on possibility on the website (access only for subscribers, users who are logged-on), cookies are also used.
- cookies can be used for a safety reasons, stored for the detection of abuses in the service.
Cookies from linked websites:
- Facebook tools – on our website you can find the frame of fans tool, the facebook button I like it and other tools provided by Facebook – they can use cookie files – the description can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies.
- The side can also have other settled ‘buttons and publicity materials as well as applications which enable users to like, link and pass other information via social network and services connected it. We don’t control these services, each of them has their own cookie settings and policy. Adjusting your browser appropriately, you can decide whether you want to give this possibility to these companies or not.
How to turn off the cookies?
Viewing this website, you use a device or a browser (installed on your computer) which allow for saving cookies. This option is often turned-on by default. Information about cookie settings and other similar technologies can be found in the help materials provided by the browser or the devices you are currently using as well as on the subpage – Jak działa coookies? – cookies.edu.pl – How do cookies work? – cookies.edu.pl. In this way we can offer you a brand new quality of services. Unfortunately we are not able to promise you that the website will function swimmingly if you turn the cookies off.